Friday, January 16, 2009

Fairy Journal







I have joined a group that is making fairy journals. You can find the group here. I have made a paper doll (fairy) to represent my muse. Her name is Starlight. I also created an envelope for her to live in and attached it to the inside of a journal where I will create with drawings and writing to track what I am learning from Starlight. It is a great group and I am having a lot of fun! I haven't quite finished my journal... I'm not sure what I want to finish the front of the journal with yet, but once I finish it I will share pictures of it with you.

1 comment:

Sueann said...

Your fairy is beautiful. I too am taking the class and I love it. I am just now working on my journal. I have the fairy done and her "home". But the journal is becoming quite the project. You too??
Hugs
SueAnn