Monday, October 5, 2009

Where has the summer gone

I can't believe that I haven't been on here in ages! I spent most of the summer remodeling my house and going to doctors. Then I went to spend some time with my sister and my ATC group's yearly gathering in Wisconson. The day after the gathering I fell and injured my eye. Not fun being rushed around to 3 different hospitals while on vacation! I have lost the vision in my left eye and the eye lid will no longer open. Once I got out of the hospital I was lucky that I got to go to the doc 3 more times (NOT) while I was staying at my sisters house...GERRRRRRRRRRRR... I had hoped to spend a quiet 6 weeks with my sister. I did get some ATC's made while I stayed with Marge but I really didn't do a lot of art. I'm back home now and trying to do my art in between doc visits. How I would love just one week to stay at home and create art!

Right now I'm working on a calendar page for one of the groups I'm in. I will share it when I get it done. I will soon need to start my Christmas cards. I have a tentative plan for them and the materials are all pulled together and waiting till I have some time to work on them. I'm looking forward to getting the time to work on my paintings again too.

Well off to bed it has been a busy day! I will try to post some art soon.

No comments: